For individuals who already possess a Bachelor’s Degree, pursuing a Masters in Marketing Degree through an accredited school can provide them with advanced skills in the areas of management, public relations, advertising, economics, statistics, business strategies, ethical decision making, and product placement. It is through these marketing skills that individuals are provided with the best career opportunities and salary potentials in a field that is expected to grow up to 15% over the next decade. Fortunately, there are many exceptional opportunities for qualified professionals to further their educations through Masters of Marketing Degree programs, both traditional brick and mortar classrooms or through one of the top online Masters in Marketing degree programs.
How to Find the Top Masters in Marketing Degree Programs
While there are many schools that offer Masters in Marketing Degree programs, all of them will not provide the quality educations that are essential to their success as marketing professionals. Students will obtain the best Masters in Marketing Degrees from schools that are accredited, reputable, and well-known for providing exceptional educations. Affordable tuition is also a desirable aspect of any school’s degree program, but it should not be considered a selling point by any means. Provided below is a detailed list of some of the top schools that offer Masters in Marketing Degree programs.
1. Arizona State University: Arizona State University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and it is the largest public university in the United States. This school offers a Masters of Business Administration in Marketing Degree program to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. For residents of Arizona, the tuition cost for this program is $729 per credit unit. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $1,423 per credit unit.
2. Baruch College: Baruch College is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This school is also ranked as one of the best colleges in the world by Beyond Grey Pinstripes Global 100. A Master’s of Science in Marketing Degree program is offered to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. For residents of New York, the tuition cost for this Masters in Marketing program is $4,345 per term. For non-residents, the tuition cost for this program is $675 per credit hour.
3. Florida Institute of Technology: Florida Institute of Technology is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. This school offers one of the best online Master’s in Business Administration-Internet Marketing Degree programs to individuals who possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree. The tuition cost for this program is $896 per credit hour.
Careers and Salaries for Individuals with Masters in Marketing Degrees
There is no doubt that there is a wonderful array of Masters in Marketing career and salary opportunities for marketing professionals. Due to the breadth of the training involved, many with an advanced marketing degree go on to become marketing managers, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. Still others are drawn to the social media aspect, and end up managing viral campaigns and other campaigns leveraging social platforms. The following is a descriptive list of some of the best marketing jobs that are offered to individuals who have obtained Masters in Marketing Degrees.
1. Marketing Assistants: Marketing Assistants are entry-level professionals who often work under a manager or director. Their main role is to assist with publications, plan events, and coordinate vendors in a business. These professionals earn an average salary of $30,000 per year.
2. Contract Specialists: Contract Specialists are in charge of a company’s contracts and negotiations with vendors. These professionals earn an average salary of $55,000 per year.
3. Product Managers: The main role of Product Managers is to implement a company’s strategies for product pricing and distribution. Product managers earn an average salary of $68,000 per year.
4. Sales Managers: Sales Managers are in charge of ensuring effective advertising strategies for a company’s products and they earn an average salary of $78,000 per year.
5. Sales Directors: Sales Directors manage the pricing, advertising, and promotional components of large companies and businesses. These professionals also oversee companies’ entry-level managers and employees. On average, Sales Directors earn between $100,000 and $180,000 per year.
From Marketing Assistants to Sales Directors, there are many satisfying, rewarding, and stable careers available to Masters in Marketing professionals. If you’re just getting started in the field of communications, or looking to brush up on your craft, you may want to check out our article showcasing 40 High-value Websites for Communications Professionals.